Respighi Feste Romane (Pines Of Rome) UHQR 200g LP Box Set
Out Of Print! Only 1 copy available!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Lorin Maazel conducts The Cleveland Orchestra for this Original Master Recording
of Respighi's Feste Romane (The Pines of Rome).
The UHQR by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab is the most technologically-advanced
analog record of it's time. The overall sonic impact is startling, featuring
extremely specific imaging, greatly expanded frequency response and vastly
improved channel separation.
The UHQR weighs more than twice as much as a conventional LP and takes more than
ten times longer to press. As a result, it contains far more high fidelity
information within its grooves. Each UHQR is elegantly boxed and protectively
packaged. Pressings were strictly limited to 5000 editions, each one hand
numbered for authenticity.
• Numbered, Limited Edition
• Heavy-Weight 200 Gram "Virgin" Vinyl
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
• 1/2 Speed Mastered by Original Masteringworks
• Mastered from Original Stereo Master Tape
• Mastered with the Ortofon Cutting System
• Specially plated & pressed on high-definition Super Vinyl by Victor Company of Japan Ltd
• Special static-free, dust-free inner sleeve
• Special heavy duty protective packaging
The Cleveland Orchestra
Lorin Maazel, conductor
Ottorino Respighi (1879-1936)
Pines of Rome (Feste Romane)
2. Il Giubileo (The Jubilee)
3. L'Ottobrata (The October Festival)
4. La Befana (The Epiphany)
1. I Pini di Villa Borghese (The Pine Trees of the Villa Borghese)
2. I Pini Presso Una Catacomba (Pine Trees near a Catacomb)
3. I Pini del Gianicolo (The Pine Trees of the Janiculum)
4. I Pini Della via Appia (The Pine Trees of the Appian Way)