STAX SR-507 Lambda Open Back Headphones
STAX Authorized Web Dealer!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
SPECIAL NOTE: Specifications: U.S. Version, 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
The STAX SR-507 Lambda Open Back Headphones feature a New Sound Element, adjustable Head Band, Low-Capacitance Wide Hybrid Cable, Genuine Leather Ear Pads, Rich, Deep Low-Frequency and Delicate High-Frequency Sound!
Introducing the STAX SR-507 Lambda Open Back Headphones! STAX's first SR-A (Lambda) series Headphones were introducted over 30 years ago, and now the SR-507s have accomplished further evolution with a New Sound Element! The original Sound Element had employed the simplest of structures so that the widest film diaphragm area as possible could be effectively used in comparison with its external size. Taking advantage of the this original feature, the New Sound Element has been packaged in a tough resin case, thus has realized Cleaner Sound and a More Accurate Sound Image. Also a new thin-film material, practically stretch-free through temperature and humidity, has been adopted, enabling both the Rich, Deep Low-Frequency and Delicate High-Frequency Sound.
New Style Arc Assembly:
The new style arc assembly (head band) uses STAX's first 10-click slider mechanism for head pad height adjustment. The new arc assembly has achieved the optimal wear comfort for almost all sizes of heads. Moreover, once adjusted, the slider always maintains its optimal position to make readjustment unnecessary. Also, the new mechanism softens the side pressure to the ear, enabling you to enjoy hours of comfortable listening to music.
Low-Capacitance Wide Hybrid Cable:
Valuable 6N High-Purity Annealed Copper Wires (0.14x3) are employed for the core wires, and six Silver-Plated Annealed Copper Wires (0.08x9) are arranged for the perimeter. The whole cable uses the conventional wide parallel structure to lower the capacitance between each wire strand. This further imporves the "freshness of sound".
Genuine Leather Ear Pad:
Although the main purpose of adopting an Genuine Leather (Sheepskin) Ear Pad is aimed at its breath-ability as well as the improvement of the wear feeling through its pliability to the head, it also greatly contributes to the overall "Grace of the Sound."
• The SR-507 employs a New Sound Element which is encased in a tougher resin to minimize vibration.
• New style ARC assembly (Head Band): A new 10-click slider mechanism for pad adjustments achieves optimum comfort. Once adjusted, the slider will maintain its position so readjustment is unnecessary.
• Low-Capacitance wide hybrid cable. Silver plated copper wire for “crisp sound”.
• Genuine leather ear pads. Lambskin earpad for utmost comfort!
Type: Push-Pull Electrostatic, Oval Sound Element, Open-Air Back Type Enclosure (Case)
Frequency Response: 7-41,000 Hz
Electrostatic Capacitance: 110pF
Impedance: 145 Ohms
Sound Pressure Sensitivity: 100dB / Input 100Vr.m.s. / 1kHz
Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 118dB / 400Hz
Bias Voltage: 580V DC (standard)
Right/Left Channel Indication: 'L' and 'R' indicated on the arc assembly (inside head spring), solid line (left) and dotted line (right) on cable
Ear Pad: Genuine Leather (Skin-Touching Portion), High-Class Artificial Leather (Circumference Portion)
Code: Parallel 6-Strand, 2.5m Full Length, Low-Capacity Special Wide Cable, 6N (99.9999%) OFC with Silver Plating.
Weight: 472g (including attached code), 295g (without cable)
Vacuum Tube Output Version - Input Terminal x3 (RCA-2, XLR-1):
• STAX SRM-600 Limited Vacuum Tube Headphone Amp: Hybrid Class-A, DC coupling, Output Tubes ECC99 x 2
• STAX SRM-006TII 2-Tube Headphone Amp: Hybrid, Class-A, DC coupling, Output Tubes 6FQ7/6CG7 x 2
• STAX SRM-007TII 4-Tube Headphone Amp: Hybrid Class-A, DC coupling, Output Tubes 6FQ7/6CG7 x 4
Non-NFB Output Version - Input Terminal x1 (RCA or XLR):
• STAX SRM-727 High Output Headphone Amp: High Power Class-A, Direct Input Mode
1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty.