STAX SRM-D10 Battery-Powered Headphone Amp & DAC
The STAX SRM-D10 is the world's first compact, Battery-Powered Electrostatic Amp & DAC!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
SPECIAL NOTE: Specifications: 120V, U.S. Version, 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty. NOTE: All units available on Japanese websites are the 100volt for Japan only models. They have no warranty in the USA, are a potential fire hazard and will have significantly shortened lives due to the 20% over voltage by USA 120V power!!!
Now, you can enjoy the freedom of using all modern Stax electrostatic headphones (PRO bias) anywhere you go. The built-in high-resolution DAC is capable playing up to DSD128 files.
Standard Stax 5-Pin Connector for all Stax Headphones
Consider the Stax SRM-D50 as a nice upgrade from this unit.
• Compact electrostatic headphone amp/DAC
• Battery-powered, rechargeable Li-ion built-in battery pack
• High-resoluton Digital-to-Analog converter, supports up to DSD128
• User selectable line-in and USB DAC
• All-aluminum chassis
• 5-pin PRO bias Stax earspeaker output for all Stax Headphones
• MicroUSB digital input,
• 3.5mm analog input
• Supply voltage: DC 14V (charger included)
• Standard Stax 5-Pin Connector for all Stax Headphones
Frequency response: 20Hz - 40KHz (+0dB,-3dB)
Rated input level: 230mV (100V output)
Harmonic distortion: <0.025% / 1KHz-10KHz
Input impedance: 10 KO (analog input)
Maximum output voltage: 200Vr.m.s / 100Hz-10KHz
Power consumption: 6.4W (USB input) 5W (analog input)
Recommended operating temperature: 0-35°C, <90% RH (No condensation)
Dimensions: 75(W) X 32(H) X 141(D) mm
Net weight: 450g
Warranty: 1-year U.S. limited warranty