STAX SRM-T8000 Tube Headphone Amp
The SRM-T8000 can bring the maximum performance out of all STAX 5 pin-type ear speakers!
STAX Authorized Web Dealer!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
SPECIAL NOTE: Specifications: 120V, U.S. Version, 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty. NOTE: All units available on Japanese websites are the 100volt for Japan only models. They have no warranty in the USA, are a potential fire hazard and will have significantly shortened lives due to the 20% over voltage by USA 120V power!!!
The SRM-T8000 is STAX new top-of-the-line driver unit. For the first time in STAX driver unit history, the large-sized toroidal transformer and non-magnetic aluminum chassis have been adopted for unclouded clear tone quality! A newly developed large-sized aluminum insulator, combined with new material of high isolation efficiency and grip power, make this flagship designed SRM-T8000 a top performer.
• The full-balanced transmission of hybrid amplifier configuration with 6922 dual triode tube of established reputation for the first stage and class-A operating semiconductor at output stage realized ultra low-noise, accurate and rich musical expression.
• The vacuum tube of the first stage was mounted on the independent board in order to shut out vibration and external noise. Further, noise has been totally eliminated by vibration-proofing damper and vacuum tube shield cover which are used also for a hard disk etc.
• The large-sized toroidal transformer - for the first time in STAX driver unit history - as well as non-magnetic aluminum chassis has been adopted for unclouded clear tone quality.
• Four pairs of inputs are equipped. (Notes: LINE4 is an optional slot for future purpose. As for now, release is not yet determined.)
• The SRM-T8000 features the EXTERNAL (BYPASS) function which passes the volume controller of the unit and enables volume control through external equipments.
• The newly developed large-sized aluminum insulator, combined with new material of high isolation efficiency and grip power, has been employed.
Frequency response: 1Hz - 115kHz / when used with one earspeaker
Rated input level: 100mV (at 100V output)
Maximum input level: 30Vrms. / at minimum volume
Harmonic distortion: 0.01% or less / 1kHz / when used with one earspeaker
Input impedance: 50kO / 50kOx 2 (XLR input)
Maximum output voltage: 470Vrms
Mains voltage: AC120V, 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 58W (95W with optional slot)
Operating temperature: 0 to 35 degrees C (less than 90% humidi- ty, non condensing)
Dimension: 320 (W) x103 (H) x395 (D) mm (protruding portion included)
Others: equipped with PARALLEL OUT, volume bypass and MUTE function.
1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty.