Stockfisch Records Vinyl Collection 180g LP
Direct Metal Mastering Pressed on High Quality 180 Gram Vinyl!
During the eighties not only experts and professionals assured: the vinyl
record will be squeezed out of the market by new digital sound media very soon.
From today´s view this is an obvious mistake, because turn tables,
preamplifiers, and vinyl records still exist!
Stockfisch-Records and its mastering studio Pauler Acoustics never acted on this
assumed trend. Far from it! Stockfisch had always dedicated the black discs
deliberately to selected recordings: think about the vinyl releases of Sara K.´s
"Water Falls" or "Pearl Diver" by David Roth . They have selected 10
extraordinary tracks from the Stockfisch repertoire of the last 4 years and
compiled them for another Stockfisch-LP of uncompromising quality (180g vinyl,
audiophile pressing, DMM cutting, detailed booklet with photos and
• DMM 180g Audiophile Vinyl Pressing
1. No Sanctuary Here - Chris Jones
2. Stars - Sara K.
3. Captain Of The Loving Kind - Paul Stephenson
4. Caruso - Christian Willisohn
5. Song For You Far Away - David Roth
6. Closer - Steve Strauss
7. Paris - Ewen Carruthers
8. The Same Kind Words - Eugene Ruffolo
9. Heaven - Mike Silver
10. Au large du Gueveur - Louis Capart & Duo Balance
This Stockfisch vinyl collection is released as an audophile pressing with 180