Stax SRM-353X Headphone Amp (Silver)
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
SPECIAL NOTE: Specifications: 120V, U.S. Version, 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty. NOTE: All units available on Japanese websites are the 100volt for Japan only models. They have no warranty in the USA, are a potential fire hazard and will have significantly shortened lives due to the 20% over voltage by USA 120V power!!!
The STAX SRM-353X Headphone Amp is made from carefully selected high-quality parts resulting in wide frequency response, natural tonal quality and extended dynamic range at high frequencies! Carefully selected high-quality parts of an audio grade further improve the tone quality, and re-examination of circuit details realized much wider frequency response. XLR input terminal provided to connect to the balanced output of audio equipment taking advantage of tis superior performance.
• Original low-noise dual FET at first stage and all-stage direct coupling Class-A DC amplifier configuration with no coupling capacitor produces natural tone quality with loads of detail.
• Improved emitter follower at output stage has enabled wide-range reproduction resulting in both extended dynamic range at high frequencies and improved tonal quality.
• In additional to RCA input terminal, XLR balanced input terminal is provided to connect to a wide range of audio equipment. *Please note: The RCA & XLR inputs cannot be connected simultaneously. Choose either RCA or XLR and keep the unused input clear.
• Custom-made 2-axis 4-gang volume controller is employed.
• Extravagant non-magnetic aluminum alloy chassis of STAX tradition is adopted.
• Components with little aging characteristics are selected carefully in consideration of tonal quality and performance.
Frequency Response: DC-90kHz (when used with one SR-L series Earspeaker)
Rated Input Level: 100mV (at 100V output)
Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% or less (with one SR-L500 at 100Vr.m.s. / 1kHz output)
Input Impedance: 50kOhm (RCA) / 50kOhm x 2 (XLR)
Input Terminal: RCA x 1 or XLR x 1 (alternative)
Maximum Output Voltage: 400Vr.m.s. / 1kHz
Standard Bias Voltage: DC580V
Mains Voltage: Different depending on the area.
Power Consumption: 30W
Operating Temperature/Humidity: 0 To 35 Degrees C / Less Than 90% (Non-Condensing)
Dimensions: 150W x 100H x 360D mm (protruding portion included)
Others: Input-Bypassing Parallel Output (RCA)
1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty.