The Prestige All Stars All Night Long Numbered Limited Edition 200g LP (Mono)
Numbered, Limited Edition 200 Gram LP! Only the 1st 1,000 Copies are Numbered! Pressed at Quality Record Pressings!
Mastered by Kevin Gray & Cut from the Original Mono 100% Analog Master Tapes!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Part of the ultimate audiophile Prestige mono reissues from Analogue Productions — 25 of the most collectible, rarest, most audiophile-sounding Rudy Van Gelder recordings ever made. All mastered from the original analog master tapes by mastering maestro Kevin Gray. 200-gram LPs pressed at state-of -the-art plant Quality Record Pressings and plated by Gary Salstrom. Deep groove label pressings, tip-on jackets on thick cardboard stock.
One of the great jam session recordings of the 1950s, All Night Long was under
the relaxed direction of Kenny Burrell. The guitarist gathered together some of
the finest young players on the New York scene, including Donald Byrd on trumpet
and tenor saxophonists Hank Mobley and Jerome Richardson, one of the unsung
heroes of the flute in jazz. Mal Waldron, Doug Watkins and Arthur Taylor were
the rhythm section. The musical formats were uncomplicated; "All Night Long" a
blues with a bridge, Waldron's "Flickers" a 16-bar pattern, Mobley's two
originals based on familiar 32-bar chord sequences. From these simple, classic
bases were launched performances with the hallmarks that have long identified
any Burrell project: relaxation, swing and high standards of musicianship.
• 200g Vinyl LP
• Numbered, Limited Edition, Less Than 1000 Records per stamper, released in limited quantities
• Only the 1st 1,000 Copies are Numbered!
• The Original 100% Analog Master Tapes were used working with only the Best Mastering Studios!
• Mastered by Kevin Gray & Plated by Gary Salstrom
• Plated and Pressed at Quality Record Pressings on Virgin Vinyl
• Meticulous Test Pressing Evaluation and Quality Control
• Deluxe Packaging using the highest quality jackets and rice paper inner sleeves
• Officially Licensed & Authorized for release by the Record Label
Donald Byrd, trumpet
Jerome Richardson, flute, tenor sax
Kenny Burrell, guitar
Hank Mobley, tenor sax
Mal Waldron, piano
Doug Watkins, bass
Art Taylor, drums
1. All Night Long
4. Li'l Hankie