Numbered, Limited Edition 200 Gram LP! Only the 1st 1,000 Copies are Numbered! Pressed at Quality Record Pressings!
Mastered by Kevin Gray & Cut from the Original Mono 100% Analog Master Tapes!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Part of the ultimate audiophile Prestige mono reissues from Analogue Productions — 25 of the most collectible, rarest, most audiophile-sounding Rudy Van Gelder recordings ever made. All mastered from the original analog master tapes by mastering maestro Kevin Gray. 200-gram LPs pressed at state-of -the-art plant Quality Record Pressings and plated by Gary Salstrom. Deep groove label pressings, tip-on jackets on thick cardboard stock.
Recorded at the Rudy Van Gelder studio in New Jersey and originally released in
1957, Tenor Conclave features an 'all-star' group of musicians. Musicians
included saxophonists John Coltrane, Zoot Sims, Hank Mobley, Al Cohn, pianist
Red Garland, bassist Paul Chambers and Art Taylor on drums.
• 200g Vinyl LP
• Numbered, Limited Edition, Less Than 1000 Records per stamper, released in limited quantities
• Only the 1st 1,000 Copies are Numbered!
• The Original 100% Analog Master Tapes were used working with only the Best Mastering Studios!
• Mastered by Kevin Gray & Plated by Gary Salstrom
• Plated and Pressed at Quality Record Pressings on Virgin Vinyl
• Meticulous Test Pressing Evaluation and Quality Control
• Deluxe Packaging using the highest quality jackets and rice paper inner sleeves
• Officially Licensed & Authorized for release by the Record Label
Al Cohn, tenor saxophone
John Coltrane, tenor saxophone
Hank Mobley, tenor saxophone
Zoot Sims, tenor saxophone
Red Garland, piano
Paul Chambers, bass
Art Taylor, drums
1. Bob's Boys
2. Just You, Just Me
3. Tenor Conclave
4. How Deep Is the Ocean