The Sheffield Jazz Experience CD
Audiophile Reference Series!
Remastered using Sheffield's 20+16 Ultra Matrix Processing!
Experience The Ultimate Jazz Reference Disc - This is THE ultimate sonic
reproduction of these legendary musicians. The Sheffield Lab name on this
product guarantees you an unparalleled experience of musical excitement from
recorded music. You'll not only hear the difference, you'll FEEL it!
Sheffield's 20+16 Ultra Matrix Processing:
This project features a breakthrough in CD sound quality: Sheffield's
Ultra-Analog based 20 bit A/D converter is fed into an Apogee UV 22 encoder,
allowing up to 15db of low level signal that is below the 16 bit noise floor to
be encoded on CD. This dramatic increase in low level resolution represents a
significant milestone in Sheffield's quest to achieve the fine detail and
ambience retention characteristic of analog recording. The results are stunning!
For more than 25 years, Sheffield Lab has been selected by many of the most
respected names in the audio industry to create custom projects using the
award-winning "Sheffield Sound". Since their pioneer direct disc recordings in
1968, audiophiles the world over have relied on Sheffield to provide the
authentic musical source that is the first component of a true high-fidelity
Sheffield's legendary engineering team designs and produces their own recording
equipment from the cables up, to deliver the highest possible sonic quality
available. The Sheffield Lab name on this product guarantees you an unparalleled
experience of musical excitement from recorded music. You'll not only hear the
Sheffield difference, you'll FEEL it!
• Sheffield's 20+16 Ultra Matrix Processing
• Audiophile Reference Series
Paul Jackson, Jr.
Power of Seven
1. Sierra Highways - Pat Coil
2. Come On In - Clydene Jackson Edwards
3. Things Change - David Benoit with Jerry Hey
4. Pearl Grey - Phil Woods
5. The Song Has Ended - Margie Gibson
6. Happy Feet - Freeway Philharmonic
7. Wishing Well - Michael Ruff
8. Captain Bacardi - Dave Grusin
9. What It Takes - Lyle Mays
10. Ab Elegy - Adam Makowicz
11. Livin' In the Love - Colleen Coil
12. Anyone Can See - John Beasley
13. Amuseum - James Newton Howard
14. Summertime - Lincoln Mayorga