Beethoven 9 Violin Sonatas Single-Layer Stereo Japanese Import 3SHM-SACD
This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super
Audio CD Player!
3Disc SACD Set!
Violinist David Oistrakh is paired with pianist Lev Oborin for this recording of
Violin Sonatas by Beethoven which were recorded in 1962 in Paris.
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes
the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further
enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed
for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency,
players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which
enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution
format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high
resolution format such as SACD.
• 3-Disc SACD set
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,'
which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly
converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It
will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
David Oistrakh, violin
Lev Oborin, piano
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)