Sonny Rollins Night at The Village Vanguard Single-Layer Stereo Japanese Import SHM-SACD
Release Date To Be Announced pre-order your copy today! Orders with both pre-order and in stock items will have all in stock items shipped immediately!
This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a
Super Audio CD Player!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
A Night At the Village Vanguard was recorded in 1957 by jazz great Sonny
Rollins. The album features Rollins on tenor sax, Wilbur Ware on bass, Elvin
Jones on drums, Donald Bailey on bass and Pete La Roca on drums.
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes
the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further
enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed
for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency,
players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which
enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution
format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high
resolution format such as SACD.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,'
which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly
converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It
will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
• Cardboard Sleeve (mini-LP sleeve)
Sonny Rollins, tenor sax
Wilbur Ware, bass
Elvin Jones, drums
Donald Bailey, bass
Pete La Roca, drums
1. Old Devil Moon
2. Softly As In a Morning Sunrise
3. Striver's Row
4. Sonnymoon For Two
5. A Night In Tunisia
6. I Can't Get Started