Tchaikovsky Symphonies Nos. 4, 5 & 6 "Pathetique" Hybrid Stereo Japanese Import 3SACD
Out Of Print! Only a few copies left!
3-SACD Box Set!
Featuring ESOTERIC’s Proprietary Re-Mastering Process
to Achieve the Highest Level of Sound Quality!
Japanese Pressing, Deluxe Digi-pak Packaging, THE definitive Classical
Performance on SACD!
Herbert von Karajan conducts the Vienna Philharmonic for these recordings of
Symphonies by Tchaikovsky including "Pathetique".
The reissue of classical music masterpieces by ESOTERIC has attracted a lot of
attention, both for its uncompromising commitment to recreating the original
master sound, and for using hybrid Super Audio CD (SACD) technology to improve
sound quality. This series marks the first hybrid SACD release of historical
recording selections that have been mainstays of the catalog since their initial
Experience the legendary performance in this new Super Audio CD/CD format. Not
only for new followers, but also for well experienced followers of these
recorded materials. All will be equally impressed by the "soul" hidden within
the notes, but never before found in previously released recordings in any
The criterion of re-mastering is to faithfully capture the quality of the
original master. ESOTERIC’s flag ship D/A converters, model D-01VU, Rubidium
master clock generator model Grandioso G1 and ESOTERIC MEXCEL interconnect
cables and power cords, were all used for this re-mastering session. This
combination of highly advanced technology greatly contributed to capturing the
high quality sound of the original master.
Producer: Motoaki Ohmachi (ESOTERIC COMPANY)
Mastering Engineering: Kazuie Sugimoto (JVC Mastering Center Daikanyama Studio)
Esoteric Equipment list for this re-mastering:
• D-01VU (D/A Converters)
• Grandioso G1 (Rubidium Master Clock Generator)
• ESOTERIC Mexcel Cables
• Triple Disc Super Audio CD
• SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on
most conventional CD Players!
• DSD Mastering
• Made in Japan
• Deluxe, Full-Color High-Quality Digi-pak Gatefold Packaging
Herbert von Karajan, conductor
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Symphony No. 4 in F minor, Op. 36
1. Andante sostenuto - Moderato con anima - Moderato assai, quasi Andante -
2. Andantino in modo di canzone
3. Scherzo. Pizzicato ostinato - Allegro
4. Finale (Allegro con fuoco)
Symphony No. 5 in E minor, Op. 64
1. Andante - Allegro con anima
2. Andante cantabile, con alcuna licenza - Moderato con anima - Andante mosso -
Allegro non troppo - Tempo I
3. Valse (Allegro moderato)
4. Finale (Andante maestoso - Allegro vivace - Molto vivace - Moderato assai e
molto maestoso - Presto)
Symphony No. 6 in B minor, Op. 74 "Pathétique"
1. Adagio - Allegro non troppo - Andante - Moderato mosso - Andante - Moderato
assai - Allegro vivo - Andante come
prima - Andante mosso
2. Allegro con grazia
3. Allegro molto vivace
4. Finale (Adagio lamentoso - Andante)