The Band Cahoots Japanese Import SHM SACD
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
This disc will ONLY work on a Super Audio Disc Player!
1971 Album Features Bob Dylan's "When I Paint My Masterpiece!"
Cahoots is the fourth studio album by Canadian/American rock group the Band.
It was released in 1971 and was their last album of original material for four
years. The album's front cover was painted by New York artist/illustrator
Gilbert Stone. The album features "Life Is a Carnival," Bob Dylan's "When I
Paint My Masterpiece," and "4% Pantomime," which was co-written by Van Morrison.
"... the Band sounds as good as ever playing the songs..." -William
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
• 2-channel Single Layer SACD
• Two-channel SACD layer only, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This disc will ONLY work on a Super Audio Disc Player
1. Life Is a Carnival
2. When I Paint My Masterpiece
3. Last of the Blacksmiths
4. Where Do We Go From Here?
5. 4% Pantomime
6. Shoot Out in Chinatown
7. The Moon Struck One
8. Thinkin' Out Loud
9. Smoke Signal
11. The River Hymn