The Grateful Dead Shrine Exposition Hall, Los Angeles, CA 11/10/1967 180g 3LP
180g Vinyl Triple LP! Limited Edition - Only 6700 Copies!
Mixed and Mastered by Jeffrey Norman From 8-track Analog Master Tapes!
Mastered by Grammy-Winning Engineer David Glasser!
This is the first breakout from Grateful Dead's 30 Trips Around The Sun release.
It includes ten tracks from their show at the Shrine Exposition Hall in Los
Angeles on November 10, 1967.
Rock's longest, strangest trip, Grateful Dead, was the psychedelic era's most
beloved musical ambassadors as well as its most enduring survivors. They spread
their message of peace, love, and mind-expansion across the globe throughout
three decades. The group had popular music's most fervent and celebrated fan
following - the Dead Heads, whose numbers and devotion were legendary in their
own right. Grateful Dead was the ultimate cult band, creating a self-styled
universe all their own.
• Limited Edition - Only 6700 Copies
• 180g Vinyl
• Triple LP
• Mixed and Mastered by Jeffrey Norman from 8-track analog master tapes
• Mastered by Grammy-winning engineer David Glasser
• Pressed at RTI
1. Viola Lee Blues
2. It Hurts Me Too
1. Beat it On Down the Line
2. Morning Dew
3. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
1. That's It For The Other One
1a. Cryptical Envelopment
1b. The Other One
1c. Cryptical Envelopment
1. New Potato Caboose
2. Caution (Do Not Stop On the Tracks) (beginning)
1. Caution (Do Not Stop On the Tracks) (conclusion)