All boxes have imperfections. Discs inside are undamaged.
Limited Edition 180g Vinyl 4LP Box Set!
Impeccably Mastered by Friday Music's Joe Reagoso & Jeffrey Norman!
Celebrate 3 Decades of The Grateful Dead - Spring 1990 Tour with Friday
Music's Stunning Super Limited Edtion 4LP Box Set
The legendary Bay area rock superstars the Grateful Dead scored with a plethora
of wonderful recordings throughout their incredible career that encompassed
nearly four decades. Their concert tours were of legendary proportions, and
during the late eighties, a whole new audience was discovering their magic
thanks to their hugely successful "In The Dark" and "Built To Last" albums. This
success brought the band back out on the road for several more tours, and the
"Spring 1990" performances look to be some of the finest ever in their long
Always known for being on top of the audiophile medium, the Dead would record a
lot of their shows over the years with state of the art equipment. This
particular tour was of exception as long time producer John Cutler recorded a
number of shows during this much touted tour era and together with Dead
archivist David Lemeiux compiled the long awaited "Spring 1990 · So Glad You
Made It" album.
Friday Music is very pleased to announce the amazing 180 Gram Audiophile 4 LP
Box Set of the Grateful Dead’s "Spring 1990 · So Glad You Made It." This super
limited edition Dead treasure trove highlights selections from five of their
finest shows from this legendary tour.
Filled with twenty stellar performances, The Grateful Dead’s Jerry Garcia, Bob
Weir, Phil Lesh, Brent Mydland, Mickey Hart and Bill Kruetzmann truly radiate
with some of their finest playing and singing ever, making this a wonderful
listen and collectible album for years to come.
Many favorite Grateful Dead classics and superior rarities abound in this
lengthy audiophile dream box including the long-awaited release of "Loser" from
the 3/24/90 concert in Albany, NY and several rare Brent Mydland performances
like "Easy To Love You", "Blow Away" and "Gimme Some Lovin."
Known for their lengthy jams, four solid masterpieces get their due on this
amazing set like the Landover, MD 3/16/90 performance of "Scarlet
Begonias/Estimated Prophet" and "Playing In The Band/Eyes Of The World" from the
Hartford, CT show on 3/19/90.
The band went back real deep into their arsenal of classic tunes and picked even
more of their most loved repertoire including a fine reading of Tim Rose’s
"Morning Dew" and the wonderful album closer "Attics Of My Life."
As an added treat, a pair of killer covers made famous by the Rolling Stones
found their way into the Dead’s set list this tour with brilliant revisits of
"It's All Over Now" and "The Last Time."
Mastered for audiophile vinyl by Joe Reagoso & Jeffery Norman at Friday Music
Studios and at Capitol Records, Hollywood, CA, this wonderful super limited
edition box set will truly be a welcomed addition to your Dead collection.
The Grateful Dead’s "Spring 1990 · So Glad You Made It" album is packaged in a
stunning box set, with Wes Lang’s artwork detailed beautifully, with a poly
lined LP sleeve to preserve the rich details of each of the four 180 Gram vinyl
albums, including wonderful custom LP label artwork provided for each vinyl
• 180g Vinyl 4LP Box Set
• Audio mastered by Jeffrey Norman at Mockingbird Mastering, Petaluma, CA
• Audio transferred by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios, Huntington Beach, CA
and Capitol Mastering
• Artwork by Wes Lang
• Poly lined LP sleeves
• Custom LP label artwork for each album
1. Let The Good Times Roll (Capital Center, Landover, MD 3/16/90)
2. Feel Like A Stranger (Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 3/22/90)
3. West L.A. Fadeaway (Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 3/22/90)
1. Easy To Love You (Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 3/22/90)
2. Beat It On Down The Line (Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 3/22/90)
3. Loser (Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY 3/24/90)
4. Jack-A-Roe (Civic Center, Hartford, CT 3/19/90)
1. It's All Over Now (Civic Center, Hartford, CT 3/19/90)
2. Bird Song (Capital Center, Landover, MD 3/16/90)
1. The Last Time (Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 3/22/90)
2. Blow Away (Capital Cener, Landover, MD 3/16/90)
3. Samson And Delilah (Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 3/22/90)
1. Scarlet Begonias (Capital Center, Landover, MD 3/16/90)
2. Estimated Prophet (Capital Center, Landover, MD 3/16/90)
1. Playing In The Band (Civic Center, Hartford, CT 3/19/90)
2. Eyes Of The World (Civic Center, Hartford, CT 3/19/90)
1. Gimme Some Lovin' (Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY 3/26/90)
2. Morning Dew (Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY 3/26/90)
1. Not Fade Away (Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY 3/30/90)
2. Attics Of My Life (Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY 3/30/90)