The Rolling Stones Beggars Banquet 180g LP, 12" Mono 45rpm, & 7" Flexi Disc
50th Anniversary Edition Includes Original Gatefold Jacket w/Remastered 180g LP!
"Sympathy For The Devil" 45rpm 12" Original Mono Mix w/Etched Back!
Bonus 7" Flexi Disc Mick Jagger 1968 Interview!
Mastered by Bob Ludwig & Cut at Abbey Road Studios by Sean Magee!
Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time - Rated 58/500!
Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Songs of All Time - "Street Fighting Man" - Rated 301/500!
Released in December 1968, Beggars Banquet was the 7th album for the Stones in
the UK and 9th studio album in the U.S. The album saw a return to roots rock for
the group following their 1967 "Their Satanic Majesties Request" which featured
a psychedelic pop influence.
Critics considered it a return to form for the group. The album features the
single "Street Fighting Man" and peaked at #5 on the US Billboard 200 and #3 on
the UK Album Official Charts.
• 50th Anniversary Edition
• 180g 12" Vinyl LP
• Mastered by Bob Ludwig in DSD from the analog master to DSD tape transfer
• Cut at Abbey Road Studios by Sean Magee from the Bob Ludwig mastered DSD files
• Original Beggars Banquet gatefold jacket
• "Sympathy For The Devil" 45rpm 12" Original Mono Mix with Etched Back
• Bonus Flexi Disc: "Hello! This Is Mick Jagger" London to Tokyo April 17, 1968
• Limited time download card (album plus flexi content)
1. Sympathy For The Devil
2. No Expectations
3. Dear Doctor
4. Parachute Woman
5. Jig-Saw Puzzle
1. Street Fighting Man
2. Prodigal Son
3. Stray Cat Blues
4. Factory Girl
5. Salt Of The Earth
12" Mono 45rpm Single:
Side A: Sympathy For The Devil (mono)
Side B: Etched artwork
1. Hello! This Is Mick Jagger (1968 interview)