The Rolling Stones Let It Bleed Single-Layer Stereo Japanese Import SHM-SACD
Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time - Rated 32/500!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes
the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further
enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed
for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency,
players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which
enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution
format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high
resolution format such as SACD.
Released in 1969, Let It Bleed is regarded by critics and fans as one of the
best and most important rock albums of all time. With the departure of Brian,
the guitar and country leaning of Keith come to the fore. This landmark
recording contains some of the group's most mature and startling writing. It
seemed to sum up the decade.
"The record kicks off with the terrifying "Gimme Shelter," the song that came to symbolize not only the catastrophe of the Stones' free show at Altamont but the death of the utopian spirit of the 1960s. But the entire album, although a motley compound of country, blues and gospel fire, rattles and burns with apocalyptic cohesion: the sex-mad desperation of "Live With Me"; the murderous blues of "Midnight Rambler"; Keith Richards' lethal, biting guitar on "Monkey Man"; the epic moralism, with honky-tonk piano and massed vocal chorus, of "You Can't Always Get What You Want," which Mick Jagger wrote on acoustic guitar in his bedroom. "Somebody said that we could get the London Bach Choir," Jagger recalled, "and we said, 'That will be a laugh. - www.rollingstone.com
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
1. Gimme Shelter
2. Love In Vain
3. Country Honk
4. Live With Me
5. Let It Bleed
6. Midnight Rambler
7. You Got the Silver
8. Monkey Man
9. You Can't Always Get What You Want