The Rolling Stones Through The Past Darkly (Big Hits Vol. 2) Single-Layer Stereo Japanese Import SHM-SACD
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes
the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further
enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed
for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency,
players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which
enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution
format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high
resolution format such as SACD.
The compilation album released after Mick Taylor's accession. It has a message
for Brian Jones in memoriam. Featured 11 songs on A sides of singles released
after "Big Hits", B side song "2000 Light Years From Home" of the single "She's
A Rainbow" and B side song "Dandelion" of the single "We Love You".
Dedicated to Brian Jones, this second greatest hits collection holds the band's
classic mid- '60s period.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
1. Honky Tonk Woman
2. Ruby Tuesday
3. Jumpin' Jack Flash
4. Paint It Black
5. Street Fighting Man (Mono)
6. Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing In the Shadow
7. Let's Spend the Night Together
8. 2000 Light Years From Home
9. Mother's Little Helper
10. She's A Rainbow (Mono)