Tom Waits Glitter and Doom Live 180g 2LP
180g Double LP!
Newly Remastered by Tom Waits and Wife Kathleen Brennan!
Tom Waits's entire catalog with ANTI-Records are being reissued on 180g Vinyl and
Pressed by Quality Record Pressings. Each of the six titles has been remastered
by Tom and his wife and musical collaborator Kathleen Brennan.
In 2008, Tom Waits launched a sold-out national tour, garnering intense critical
praise - Paste Magazine called it the best live show of 2008 - and thrilling fans
across the country and the world, some in cities where Waits had never played
before. Glitter and Doom Live is the document of those concerts, 17 performances
hand-picked by Waits from along the tour. Leaning heavily on songs from his
ANTI-releases - including a haunting "Trampled Rose" from Real Gone and roaring
"Get Behind the Mule" from Mule Variations - Waits also digs into the vaults for
tracks like a reimagined "Singapore" from 1985's Rain Dogs.
Glitter and Doom Live resides in the Waits catalog alongside earlier live albums
like "Nighthawks at the Diner" and "Big Time", both discs held on par with his
classical studio releases by fans.
• 180g Vinyl
• Double LP
• Newly remastered by Tom Waits and Wife Kathleen Brennan
• Gatefold jacket
1. Lucinda - Ain't Goin' Down (Birmingham 7/3/08)
2. Singapore (Edinburgh 7/28/08)
3. Get Behind The Mule (Tulsa 6/25/08)
1. Fannin' Street (Knoxville 6/29/08)
2. Dirt In The Ground (Milan 7/19/08)
3. Such A Scream (Milan 7/18/08)
4. Live Circus (Jacksonville 7/1/08)
1. Goin' Out West (Tulsa 6/25/08)
2. Falling Down (Paris 7/25/08)
3. The Part You Throw Away (Edinburgh 7/28/08)
4. Trampled Rose (Dublin 8/1/08)
1. Metropolitan Glide (Knoxville 6/29/08)
2. I'll Shoot The Moon (Paris 7/24/08)
3. Green Grass (Edinburgh 7/27/08)
4. Make It Rain (Atlanta 7/5/08)
5. Story (Columbus 6/28/08)
6. Lucky Day (Atlanta 7/5/08)