U2 No Line On the Horizon 2LP (Ultra-Clear Vinyl)
10th Anniversary Limited Edition Ultra-Clear Vinyl Double LP!
Includes 2 Additional Remixes!
Recorded between Fez in Morocco, Dublin (HQ), New York (Platinum Sound
Recording Studios) and London (Olympic Studios) and produced by Brian Eno,
Daniel Lanois and Steve Lillywhite, No Line On The Horizon debuted at number 1
in 30 countries across the globe in 2009. Lead single "Get On Your Boots" was
followed by "Magnificent" and "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight".
The album has been fully remastered with two additional remixes added to
celebrate its 10th Anniversary - "Magnificent (Wonderland Remix)" by Pete Tong
and Paul Rogers and "I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight" (Redanka's "Kick
the Darkness" Vocal Version).
• Limited Edition
• 10th Anniversary Edition
• Ultra-Clear Vinyl
• Double LP
• Original album across 3 sides
• Side 4 includes two additional remixes
• Artwork faithfully reproduced from the original
• Gatefold sleeve
• 16 page booklet
• Printed inner sleeves
• Heavyweight outer plastic sleeve
• Limited time digital download
• Made in Netherlands
1. No Line On the Horizon
3. Moment Of Surrender
1. Unknown Caller
2. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Stand Up Comedy
1. FEZ - Being Born
2. White As Snow
4. Cedars Of Lebanon
1. Magnificent (Wonderland Remix)
2. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Redanka's "Kick The Darkness"