VPI JMW-10 Tonearm Armwand
Have more than one cartridge and a JMW-10 tonearm? Get an extra armtube and enjoy the benefits of multiple cartridges today! Easy to switch, just remove the old armwand and replace with the new one. That simple!
The VPI JMW-10 Tonearm is 10+ inches long for very low tracking error and a solid mount base. The VPI JMW-10 is fast, clean, stable, very low in distortion, and dynamic like a master tape. When combined with a cartridge of 7-11 grams and a compliance of 11-16 you will be startled by the dynamic range a low level resolution this arm can reproduce.
• Pivot to spindle distance: 258mm
• Effective length: 273.42mm
• Overhang: 15.42mm
• Offset angle: 19.98 degrees
• Average RMS distortion: .311%
• Internal wiring: Premium Discovery Wire
• Armtube critically damped internally with 1.7 pound foam.
• Unipivot design with zero friction and zero bearing chatter.
• Dropped counterweight for tracking force and azimuth adjustment and low center of gravity.
VPI JMW-10 Tonearm Armwand Includes: