VPI Prime Signature Turntable & JMW-10 3DR Tonearm
Luxury meets performance all in one package!
A tasteful combination of aluminum, stainless steel and 3D printed technology. Over 40 years of refinement all leading up to this turntable.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Call for Special Package Pricing: 1-800-782-3472 or 1-765-608-5340.
A cartridge is not included with this turntable, but you can add any cartridge we sell! Call us today!
All cartridges available professionally installed and adjusted! Click Here for available cartridges!
The Prime Signature is the next step up from the Prime, which took the world by storm 2 years ago during its initial release. It features an upgraded JMW 10-3D Reference arm in a “metallic black” gloss finish with Nordost Reference wire. The chassis consists of an aluminum plate sandwiched between a composite material for improved dampening. Due to the additional weight of the table, VPI has upgraded the feet to their Classic Signature feet. In addition, both the motor housing and all Delrin posts and armboards were upgraded to a heftier stainless steel.
"Looks like VPI has another winner on its hands, and the Prime Signature comes very highly recommended indeed!" - Alan Sircom, HiFi +
"It takes everything the standard model does and builds on it. There’s more insight, stronger dynamics and a lovely stability" - What HiFi
"Solid as a rock, oozing detail but blended successfully with clarity. All I can advise, in my simple, innocent, yet hopeful way is to tell you to buy this deck" - Paul Rigby, The Audiophile Man
"Ask them to play that Dead record on their VPI Prime Signature turntable... flat out stunning" - Herb Reichert, Stereophile
• JMW 10" 3DR Tonearm featuring Nordost Reference Wire & VTA Base
• Stainless Steel Weight
• Prime Signature Feet
• The MDF chassis is bonded with a sandwiched aluminum plate to provide the ultimate resonance control and rejects feedback.
• The four Stainless Steel corner posts are designed for isolation and mechanical grounding.
• The 300 RPM, 24 pole, AC synchronous motor is capable of high torque and quiet operation. The motor is installed in a separate aluminum and steel machined assembly.
• The Inverted bearing features a hardened stainless steel shaft, 60 Rockwell chrome hardened ball, spinning in a phosphor bronze bushing and sits on a PEEK thrust disc. The belt side load is placed at the center of the spinning bearing for zero teeter-totter effects.
• The 20 pound 6061 aluminum platter has an accuracy of +/- .001” in a 39” circumference.
• The motor pulley has an accuracy of +/- .0005” when leaving factory.
Wow and flutter: <.1%
Speed Accuracy: <.03%
Rumble: >75db down
Overall Dimensions 21 ?" x 15 ¾"
Footprint is 19 ½" x 13 ¾"
81 lbs Packed Weight
66 Pounds Assembled
||A Great Piece of Functional Art
|Just looking at the TT, it looks like a piece of art - even better it plays your records with everything you want - dead quiet, rock solid precision. Paired with a Soundsmith Sussurro cartridge and MCP2, the sound is as good as Ive ever heard. Thanks to Sam for his advice and the TT setup was spot on - pulled it out of the box and was spinning records in 20 minutes. 1st Class service. Thank you.|
|- Richard R, NY|