VPI Tru-Lift Automatic Tonearm Lift For VPI Prime & Avenger Turntables (Stainless Steel)
Ideal size for the VPI Prime & Avenger Turntables!
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
VPI presents the Integrity HiFi Tru-Lift Automatic Tonearm Lift! This deluxe plus package includes the Automatic Tonearm Lift Lifter designed to fit your VPI Prime & Avenger Turntables. Works well in conjunction with or without the use of a VPI Ring Clamp.
The Tru- Lift is unquestionably the worlds best automatic tonearm lifter. Handmade and hand assembled in London, Ontario. Only the best materials like solid brass and stainless steel and have built the Tru-Lift to last a life time.
1. No Jerking or Abrupt Arm Movement. The Smoothest Automatic Arm Lifter In The World.
2, Beautiful Design That Looks Great On Any Table.
3. Unsurpassed Quality and The Best Materials.
4. Super Sensitive Switch Accompanied With Heavy Structure. Means No Need Of 2 Way Tape Like Those Light Plastic Types.
5. Fully Adjustable.
6. Saves Your Needle.
7. Helps Reduce Your Stress. By Allowing Relaxed Enjoyment Without Fear Of Falling Asleep.
8. Allows Relaxed Listening From Distances Without Fear Of Running Back At End Of Record.
9. Guaranteed For Life, some restrictions apply.
10. Best Value Most Economical In The World.
11. Strongest Lift In The World. Lifts More Than Any Other Lift.
12. Allows For Safe Hi Volume Listening Without Fear Of Needle Skipping Damaging Your Speakers.
13. Allows Safety Of Shaky Hands At End Of A Record.
""Oh Sh*t ! I've done it again!" I woke up sitting on the sofa in my listening room. I checked the time, and it was 5:45 am. My turntable had been spinning all night, and the stylus had been going tud, tud, tud, tud for the past 4 hours... It is semi-automatic, so to use it, you basically press the "thingy" down with your finger (not feet), and then play the record as you normally would. At the precise intense moment when a repeat of the aforementioned disaster is about to happen once again, the armwand will trigger the feather light metal rod which will in turn release the space age automatic mechanism, where the fluid dampened hydraulic lifter will automatically go up in a calm, gradual, slow, but elegant manner, rescuing your very precious and expensive cartridge. Michael the Archangel in heaven will sing Hallelujah!" - Richard H. Mak, monoandstereo.com
|I finally got around to trying the Tru-Lift today. It is, as advertised, a perfect fit for the Prime TT. It works beautifully; probably smoother than my Wild Turkey Rare Breed. Set up is no problem. If anyone needs a recommendation, you have mine.|