VPI Tru-Lift Automatic Tonearm Lift For VPI Scout & Prime Scout Turntables (Stainless Steel)
Ideal size for the VPI Scout & Prime Scout Turntables!
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
The Integrity HiFi Tru-Lift Automatic Tonearm Lifter designed to fit your VPI Scout & Prime Scout Turntables. Works well in conjunction with or without the use of a VPI Ring Clamp.
The Tru- Lift is unquestionably the worlds best automatic tonearm lifter. Handmade and hand assembled in London, Ontario. Only the best materials like solid brass and stainless steel and have built the Tru-Lift to last a life time.
1. No Jerking or Abrupt Arm Movement. The Smoothest Automatic Arm Lifter In The World.
2, Beautiful Design That Looks Great On Any Table.
3. Unsurpassed Quality and The Best Materials.
4. Super Sensitive Switch Accompanied With Heavy Structure. Means No Need Of 2 Way Tape Like Those Light Plastic Types.
5. Fully Adjustable.
6. Saves Your Needle.
7. Helps Reduce Your Stress. By Allowing Relaxed Enjoyment Without Fear Of Falling Asleep.
8. Allows Relaxed Listening From Distances Without Fear Of Running Back At End Of Record.
9. Guaranteed For Life, some restrictions apply.
10. Best Value Most Economical In The World.
11. Strongest Lift In The World. Lifts More Than Any Other Lift.
12. Allows For Safe Hi Volume Listening Without Fear Of Needle Skipping Damaging Your Speakers.
13. Allows Safety Of Shaky Hands At End Of A Record.
""Oh Sh*t ! I've done it again!" I woke up sitting on the sofa in my listening room. I checked the time, and it was 5:45 am. My turntable had been spinning all night, and the stylus had been going tud, tud, tud, tud for the past 4 hours... It is semi-automatic, so to use it, you basically press the "thingy" down with your finger (not feet), and then play the record as you normally would. At the precise intense moment when a repeat of the aforementioned disaster is about to happen once again, the armwand will trigger the feather light metal rod which will in turn release the space age automatic mechanism, where the fluid dampened hydraulic lifter will automatically go up in a calm, gradual, slow, but elegant manner, rescuing your very precious and expensive cartridge. Michael the Archangel in heaven will sing Hallelujah!" - Richard H. Mak, monoandstereo.com
"Well-engineered, beautifully finished and wonderfully executed; the
Tru-Lift not only looks the part but makes good on its promise. It may only have
one job to do, but this specialist could well be a godsend for those with a
proclivity to fall asleep during late-night listening sessions. Tru-Lift may
seem a bit spendy for something that performs a simple task but it is well-built
and, no doubt, to exacting specifications. The hydraulic lift is smooth and
adjustable, and the entire unit looks the part. Additionally, should you change
your turntable down the line, Integrity Hi-Fi has a range of posts and pucks
that you can swap the hydraulic lifter in to suit your new deck. Treat the
Tru-Lift as you would your insurance policy. It might cost you a little up
front, but, when you need it, it could save you quite a bit in the long-run."
- Jay Garrett, stereonet Read more!
"It is well built and beautifully engineered, doesn't affect the sound of your vinyl spinner in any way and adds to the lifespan of your cartridge - what's not to like...I'd probably say that in the long run the Tru-Lift will actually end up saving you money on re-tips/new cartridges." - Stuart Smith, HiFi Pig December 2018