Vault Of Horror - The Italian Connection 2LP & 1CD
180g Double LP + Bonus CD!
20 Original Soundtrack Themes From The Golden Era Of Italian Horror!
Includes 12x12 Art Print!
The golden era of Italian horror dated from the early '60s to the mid '80s.
During that time directors such as Mario Bava, Dario Argento, Lucio Fulci,
Antonio Margheriti, Umberto Lenzi, Joe D'Amato, Enzo. G. Castellari and more
directed some of the most outrageous terror films ever. The cult following for
their movies is at its height now in 2017. As well as depicting some of the most
stylish and horrific on-screen images their films included some of the most
elegant and beautiful scores.
'Vault Of Horror - The Italian Connection' presents 20 of the most amazing film
themes ever, a heady mix of funk, disco, electronic and prog rock featuring
composers such as Stelvio Cipriani, Franco Micalizzi, Roberto Donati, Carlo
Rustichelli, Nico Fidenco, Enio Morricone, Fabio Frizzi, Riz Ortolani and more.
The collection features original soundtrack themes from 'Zombie Flesh Eaters',
'Cannibal Ferox',' Blood And Black Lace', 'The Beyond', 'The New York Ripper',
'Tentacles', 'City Of The Living Dead' and many more.
Features an exclusive sleeve painting by Graham Humphreys and liner notes by
Italian Horror expert Alan Jones. 'Vault Of Horror - The Italian Connection'
will appeal to genre fans as well as retro aficionados. As an added bonus we are
including a CD version in a replica card wallet as well as a stunning 12x12"
reproduction collector's art print of the sleeve painting.
• Double LP
• 180g Vinyl
• Bonus CD version in replica card wallet
• Liner notes by Italian Horror expert Alan Jones
• Stunning 12"x12" specially commissioned sleeve painting by Graham Humphreys
1. Carlo Rustichelli - 'Atelier [Titoli]' from 'Blood And Black Lace' '[Sei
Donne Per L'Assassioni]'
2. Franco Micalizzi - 'Seq 1' from 'The Last Hunter' '[L'Ultimo Cacciatore]'
3. Nico Fidenco - 'Seq 6' from 'Porno Holocaust'
4. Roberto Donati - 'Main Theme' from 'Eaten Alive' '[Mangiati Vivi!]'
5. Francesco De Masi - 'New York One More Day' from 'The New York Ripper' '[Lo
Squatatore Di New York]'
1. Franco Micalizzi feat. Warren Wilson - 'Bargain With The Devil' from 'Beyond
The Door' '[Chi Sei]'
2. Stelvio Cipriani - 'Small Town Pleasures' from 'Tentacles' '[Tentacoli]'
3. Roberto Donati - 'NYC Main Title' from 'Cannibal Ferox'
4. A. Blonksteiner - 'Apocalypse' from 'Cannibal Apocalypse' '[Apocalypse
5. Carlo Maria Cordio - 'Absurd' from 'Absurd' '[Rosso Sangue]'
1. Fabio Frizzi - 'Main Theme' from 'Zombie Flesh Eaters' '[Zombi 2]'
2. Fabio Frizzi - 'Mystery's Apotheosis' from 'City Of The Living Dead' '[Paura
Nella Citta Dei Morti Viventi]'
3. Fabio Frizzi - 'Voci Dal Nula' from 'The Beyond' '[L'Aldila]'
4. Walter Rizatti- 'I Remember' from 'The House By The Cemetery' '[Quella Villa
Accanto Al Cimitero]'
5. Stefano Mainetti - 'Main Theme' from 'Zombie Flesh Eaters 2' '[Zombi 3]'
1. Walter Rizatti - 'Main Theme' from 'Bronx Warriors' '[1990: I Guerrieri Del
2. Claudio Simonetti - 'Nuke Is Over' from 'The New Barbarians' '[Nuovi
3. Riz Ortolani - 'The Fighter Centurions' from 'Rome 2033 - The Fighter
Centurions' '[I Guerrieri Dell 'Anno 2072]'
4. Ennio Morricone - 'End Theme' from 'Holocaust 2000'
5. Nico Fidenco - 'I Celebrate Myself' from 'Emanuelle In America'