Audiophile Quality 180 Gram Vinyl Pressed at RTI!
Mastered by Bernie Grundman!
The multi-talented pianist and vocalist Anne Bisson and cellist Vincent Belanger
collaborate for an album of musical "Conversations".
The audiophile album includes music composed by Belanger and Bisson along with
Sylvie Massicote, Pierre Lenoir, David Chesky, Vincent's uncle Marc Belanger,
and Fung Sou. The variety of composers brings a variety of styles to the table
including Chinese music (sung in Mandarin), jazz, Latin rhythms, Bossa Nova, and
songs of relationships and lost loves.
"Anne Bisson has emerged as the darling of audiophiles by dint of two assets: she sings like an angel and she attends shows all over the world, to support high-end manufacturers and meet music-lovers in person... Here, with cellist Vincent Belanger, she has produced an LP of original material (including a composition from David Chesky) that blends jazz with classical and pop... Sung in French, Chinese and English, the material is simply gorgeous, with sound quality worthy of the performance - as well as the continued allegiance of her fans. Divine." - Ken Kessler, Hi-FiNews, May 2017, Album Choice, Sound Quality 90%
• Audiophile Quality 180g Vinyl
• Pressed at RTI
• Mastered by Bernie Grundman
• Color inserts with pictures, lyrics, anecdotes
• Made in Canada
Anne Bisson, piano, vocals
Vincent Belanger, cello
Isabeau Corriveau, hapr
Jean-Bertrand Carbou, double bass
Jacques Roy, double bass
Charlotte Belanger, back vocal
1. Le vent souffle encore (The Wind Still Blows) - Sylvie Massicotte / Anne
2. Reverie Sentimentale (Sentimental Reverie) - Marc Belanger
3. Comme un Tango (Like a Tango) - Belanger
4. Fly Away - Pierre Lenoir / Anne Bisson
1. Wake Up! (It's Me!) - Pierre Lenoir / Anne Bisson
2. Sutton Place Chorinho - David Chesky
3. Rupture - Vincent Belanger
4. Spring Commitment - Fung Sou / Vincent Belanger