Vivaldi The Four Seasons Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape
Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape!
Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality as possible!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Vivaldi's best known work, The Four Seasons is given new life in this Audiophile
recording from Chasing the Dragon.
This 1/4" Master Tape Copy was created from the 30IPS 1/2" Running Masters at
Regarding the D2D LP Pressing:
In order to make the D2D Vinyl recording, the Interpreti Veneziani Chamber
Orchestra performs each album side live in the studio, recorded via state of the
art, all-tube valve microphones, fed to a Neve Desk, and then via a pure
analogue path directly to the Neumann VMS80 lathe.
The brilliantly captured session was carefully engineered, and mixed live, no
overdubs! During the performance, the Neumann VMS 80 Cutting head engages the
master lacquer ("stamper" used for pressing LPs) and is not stopped until the
entire side is complete! The results are amazing! A dynamic album that needs to
• Created from 30IPS 1/2" Running Masters at Air Studios
• 1/4" 15IPS CCIR
• Original Master Tapes recorded at 30ips onto ½” Tape
• Copy Masters are made using 2 Studer A820 Master Recorders
• Machines are connected with Zensati Seraphim Interconnect Cable for highest
• All tapes use CCIR/IEC Equalization
• Originally mastered at Air Studios London
• Created using ATR Magnetics Tape Stock
• Housed in Heavy Duty Professional boxes
• Transferred and monitored by Chasing The Dragon Producer Mike Valentine
Interpreti Veneziani Chamber Orchestra
Giacobbe Stevanato, violin
Nicola Granillo, violin
Sebastiano Maria Vianello, violin
Pietro Talamini, violin
Anania Maritan, violin
Sonia Amadio, viola
Davide Amadio, cello
Angelo Liziero, double bass
Paolo Cognolato, harpsichord
Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741)
The Four Seasons