Waiting To Exhale Soundtrack 2LP (Purple Vinyl)
Purple Vinyl Double LP!
Limited Edition - 1000 Copies!
Waiting to Exhale made author Terry McMillan a literary superstar, and, when
brought to the screen, was one of the first movies to feature African-American
women in leading roles. Its soundtrack took the music industry by storm, topping
the Billboard Pop and R&B charts for five and ten weeks, respectively.
The soundtrack was masterfully produced by, and all but one track written by,
Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds.
Featured are R&B divas Aretha Franklin, Patti LaBelle, Chaka Khan, Whitney
Houston, Brandy, Mary J. Blige. The album includes the #1 hit singles “Exhale (Shoop
Shoop),” “Not Gon’ Cry,” and “Let It Flow”.
The soundtrack was originally released on vinyl only overseas in an inferior
package that jammed both records inside a single album jacket pocket. Real Gone
Music’s Limited Edition Purple Vinyl Double LP (of 1000 copies) package puts
this landmark album out on vinyl in the U.S. for the first time with gatefold
packaging featuring a luminous photo of the movie’s four female leads.
• Limited Edition - 1000 copies
• Purple Vinyl
• Double LP
• Gatefold jacket
1. Exhale (Shoop Shoop) - Whitney Houston
2. Why Does It Hurt So Bad - Whitney Houston
3. Let It Flow - Toni Braxton
4. It Hurts Like Hell - Aretha Franklin
1. Sittin' Up In My Room - Brandy
2. This Is How It Works - TLC
3. Not Gon' Cry - Mary J. Blige
4. My Funny Valentine - Chaka Khan
1. And I Gave My Love To You - Sonja Marie
2. All Night Long - SWV
3. All Night Long - Chante Moore
4. My Love, Sweet Love - Patti LaBelle
1. Kissing You - Faith Evans
2. Love Will Be Waiting At Home - For Real
3. How Could You Call Her Baby - Shanna
4. Count On Me - Whitney Houston & CeCe Winans