Out of Print! Only a few copies available!
24-Bit/100kHz Mastering! This K2 HD Mastering CD will play on ALL CD players!
This recording has been mastered by the new K2 HD format of 24-bit 100kHz, which creates an unbelievable sound surpassing other formats!
Chinese Master of Percussion is regarded as one of the very best recordings from Naxos, and is on the list of 10 Super-sounding Cds or Discs Harry Pearson (Chairman, The Absolute Sound) uses for System Calibration. The sonic excellence is so stunning that you have to listen to believe!
The benefits of K2 HD Mastering:
• Ambience of Analogue Sound
• Higher Resolution
• Lower Distortion
• Richer Sound Field
• Master-Tape Quality Sound
• Delivers what musicians originally intended!
• K2 HD 100kHz / 24-bit Mastering
• Beautifully packaged
• Playable on ALL CD Players!
Yim Hok-Man, jinghu
Wang Jian-wah, jinghu
Tian yun, jinghu
Li Cong-Rong, jinghu
Ma Li, jinghu
Wu Xiao-guang, jinghu
Zhang Yang-sheng, jinghu
Qiao Jia, jinghu
Yao Li, jinghu
Zheng Wen-hai, jingerhu
Qiu Zheng-hai, yueqin
Ma Ya, sanxian (track 5)
The Central Virtuosi (track 3,6,8)
Xia Fei-Yun, conductor
1. Poem of Chinese Drum
2. Duck's Quarrel
3. The Garden of Hundres of Flowers
4. The Golden Pheasant Flying Out of the Mountain
5. Deep in the Night
6. A Lion Just Woken
7. Big Canon FIring Towards the Sky
8. Triumphal Return of the Fishing Boats