**Please advise that our website has as much up-to-date information as possible when it comes to item availability.
An In Stock item is available to ship normally within 24 business hours.
A Preorder is an item that has not yet been released. Typically the label will set a projected release date (that is subject to change). If a projected release date is known, we will include this in the description in red. Other Preorders are set to release “TBA.” This means that release date is yet “To Be Announced”. The Preorder can be released anywhere between weeks, months or years from its initial announcement.
Why order a Preorder item?
• There are times when we do not receive enough stock to be able to have available units upon release. Preordering will reserve the item for you upon its release.
• You card will not debited until the item is shipped. (Click Here for details)
OUT OF STOCK
An Out Of Stock item is an item that we normally have available to ship but we are temporarily out of.
Why order an Out Of Stock item?
• You are put in line for this item as of date ordered. If this item were to sell out prior to its arrival or soon there-after you are supplied it on a first come first serve basis.
• If there is ever a price change for the exact same item, your price will remain the same UNLESS the price for this item is reduced (then your price will also be reduced).
• You can put into the notes section of your order (or verbally request over the phone) that you wish to be notified upon our receipt of this item so that you can add additional items to increase your order total to at least $99 to earn free shipping within the US (customers outside the contiguous US receive discounted shipping).
When an item is Out Of Stock and we have an estimated date when our stock should arrive, we list that date on our website in the part's description.
A Special Order item is an item that we do not stock but can order from the manufacturer. Typical order times are located within the product description.